Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity
- Intellectual property
- Tech sector
- Corporate, M&A and securities
Naomi Schuitema is an IP/IT and data protection lawyer (advocaat) based in Amsterdam.
Naomi advises clients active in various industry sectors on a range of transactional IP, IT and data protection issues.
Naomi primarily focusses on all aspects of data protection compliance, as well as cyber risk management in the context of adverse cyber incidents. She also provides advice on the IP, IT and data protection aspects of corporate transactions.
LLM degree in Private Law, University of Groningen
Several law courses, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Advocaat, qualified in the Netherlands
- Rechtsgebiedenregister van de Nederlandse orde van advocaten: Algemeen recht
- Listed in the register of legal practice areas of the Dutch Bar Association: Algemeen recht