Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Shen Low is a banking and finance lawyer based in Sydney.
Shen's practice focuses on acquisition finance, project finance, securitisation and derivative transactions, often with a cross-border element. Shen has worked closely with borrowers and financiers on a number of transactions and understands the different commercial drivers of each party.
- Supreme Court of Queensland 2014
- Derivative Transactions - for numerous commercial/investment banks and other counterparties including, SMBC, Bank of China, CIC, DBS, Macquarie Bank Limited, BP Energy Australia and Macquarie Bank.
- Allianz Risk Transfer (Bermuda) Limited - on a number of proxy revenue swaps and/or fixed volume swaps in connection with the Lal Lal Wind Farms in Victoria, the Susan River Solar Farm in Queensland, the Childers Solar Farm in Queensland, and the Nevertire Solar Farm in New South Wales.
- Maoneng Australia (as sponsors) - on the project financing of the 255MWp Sunraysia Solar Farm in New South Wales - awarded the Asia Pacific Solar Deal of the Year at the 2018 IJGlobal Awards.
- Renew Estate - on the project development of the 120MW dc Bomen Solar Farm in Wagga Wagga, NSW.
- Anglo American Marketing Limited (UK) and Kimura Capital LLP - on the strategic offtake-linked financing to Chilean mining company Minera Tres Valles SpA.
- Acciona Infrastructure Australia - in relation to the Sydney Light Rail project.
Publication | June 16, 2022
Blog | June 26, 2021
Publication | June 24, 2021