Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Christine Duguay practises within the business law group and works primarily in real estate law, private mergers and acquisitions and general commercial law. Her practice focuses in particular on the commercial real estate sector and real estate transactions.
Ms. Duguay represents and advises clients concerning various complex transactions, including the acquisition, disposal, leasing, development and financing of commercial, residential and industrial properties in Canada.
She also advises companies on venture capital private financings and acts on behalf of Canadian private companies in all types of transactions.
LL.L (with distinction), University of Ottawa, 2016
- Quebec 2018
Ms. Duguay has acted in the following matters:
- Resolute FP Canada Inc., in connection with the acquisition of Boralex Inc.'s Senneterre power plant
- Hydro-Québec pension fund, as part of the creation and establishment of a partnership for the development of a mixed-use real estate project in Pointe-Claire, Quebec, and the acquisition of an interest in land to that end
- Bridgestone Canada, in the context of the sale of their GCR Tires & Service stores in Canada
- SNC-Lavalin and its subsidiaries, in connection with the sale of its Oil and Gas division
- Les Entreprises Barrette Ltée and its U.S. subsidiary Barrette Outdoor Living, Inc., in connection with a significant investment carried out by TorQuest and CDPQ in November 2020
- LJC Development Corporation, with the sale of Loews Hotel Vogue, in Montreal, in May 2020
- SITQ Inc., with the sale of the residential complex Le Rockhill in Montreal, in May 2019
- Dean's list, 2013-2014
- Canadian Bar Association
- Young Bar Association of Montréal