Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc
Candice is a senior associate in the tax team, based in Johannesburg. She has experience in general corporate tax, value-added tax, international tax and exchange control issues. Candice is also skilled in dispute resolution, which includes the drafting of objections and appeals with respect to assessments, as well as has extensive knowledge of carbon tax.
She obtained her LLB from the University of Johannesburg and her LLM, specialising in tax lax, from the University of Pretoria. Candice has also lectured LLM students at the University of Pretoria regarding the taxation in the extractives industry.
Candice was admitted as an attorney in 2011 and has had various regulatory experience, with particularly reference to the mining sector, as well as specialised knowledge in tax.
- LLB - University of Johannesburg (2005 - 2008)
- LLM Tax Law - University of Pretoria (2016 - 2017)
- Attorney, qualified in South Africa
Please refer to my LinkedIn profile for reference to my publications:
- Presented on Carbon Tax at the National Science and Technology Forum (2018)
- Lectured LLM Master students at the University of Pretoria on 'Taxation in the Extractives Industry' (2018)