Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Natasha is a newly qualified associate in the corporate team based in our Dubai office. She completed her training with the firm in Dubai and London in August 2020. Natasha assists clients with an array of corporate, commercial, data protection and insurance matters. She has worked with clients based in the UK and UAE – whether based onshore, DIFC, ADGM or other free zones.
Natasha studied Economics at the American University of Beirut and studied law at the University of Law in London where she also received an MSc in Law, Business and Management.
Natasha is an Arabic and English speaker.
- Assisted an oil & gas client with the divestment of its subsidiaries in multi jurisdictions
- Assisted an oil & gas client in relation to a cyber incident involving data protection, contractual liability and investigation aspects
- Assisted a Canadian FAB company on establishing a presence in the UAE
- Assisted a private equity firm with the diligence and drafting of ancillary documentation relating to an acquisition of an InsurTech company in the UK
- Assisted with buy-side due diligence on behalf of a public listed company in the UK and Asia
- Assisted on an asset acquisition joint venture structure involving both buy-side and sell-side due diligence
- Assisted a UAE FinTech company with drafting its data protection policies and advising on relevant regulatory requirements in response to a potential data breach
- Advised a Lloyd's syndicate on its policy wording relating to crypto asset risks
- Assisted a major Saudi bank on the Shariah compliant secured financing of a sewage treatment plant involving a group of sponsors based in various jurisdictions