Brandon Lee Crisp
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Brandon Lee CrispvCard
Related services and key industries
Brandon Crisp is a litigation attorney in Norton Rose Fulbright's Austin office where his practice focuses primarily on products liability and defense actions concerning medical devices and pharmaceuticals. He currently serves in key roles on several national-coordinating-counsel teams on behalf of global pharmaceutical companies. Through this representation, Brandon has gained extensive experience, especially with e-discovery issues. For example, Brandon has helped clients with the collection, review, and production of domestic and international electronic data, drafting motions for protection related to international e-discovery, and drafting motions for sanctions related to the spoliation of evidence.
Further, in 2012, Brandon was one of only four attorneys selected nationwide to participate in a two-month secondment with the legal department of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies. Through this secondment, he received the unique and invaluable opportunity to work closely with the company's in-house attorneys and gained in-depth exposure to all aspects of the company's business.
Additionally, Brandon has litigated numerous complex commercial litigation matters. These matters have included claims involving breach of contract claims, copyright and patent infringement actions, securities litigation, and real estate disputes. Brandon has also gained extensive trial experience serving as lead prosecutor in numerous jury and bench trials while participating in the firm's attorney-loan program at the Plano Municipal Prosecutor's Office.
JD, honors, The University of Texas at Austin School of Law, 2007
BBA, magna cum laude, Management, Texas A&M University, 2003
While in law school, Brandon was president of the Student Bar Association and a 1L Mentor. Brandon was admitted to practice law in Texas in 2007 and is admitted to practice in all four U.S. District Courts in the State of Texas.
- Texas State Bar
- Director of the Year, Austin Young Lawyers Association, 2013
- Texas Rising Star, Mass Torts/Class Actions, Thomson Reuters, 2014, 2016-2019
- Pro Bono College, State Bar of Texas, 2008, 2012, 2013
- Co Author, "Trial Under Fire: Litigating Under Threat of Sanctions," Defense Research Institute, 2017
- Co Author, "Bringing Your Pharmaceutical Drug to Market: Avoiding Product Liability Problems and Confronting Product Liability Litigation," Food and Drug Law Institute 2015
- Co Author, "Comparing the United States and Canadian Experience," For The Defense, August 2014
- Co Author, "Food Safety Newsletter," The International Law Firm of Fulbright & Jaworski - Health Care, February 22, 2013
- Co Author, "Food Safety Newsletter," The International Law Firm of Fulbright & Jaworski - Health Care, January 24, 2013
- Co Author, "Food Safety Newsletter," The International Law Firm of Fulbright & Jaworski - Health Care, December 19, 2012
- Co Author, "Food Safety Newsletter," The International Law Firm of Fulbright & Jaworski - Health Care, November 20, 2012
- "Practical Considerations for Voir Dire," Texas Aggie Bar Association14th Annual Conference
- Moderator, General Counsel Panel: "Hot Topics and Ethical Issues in Corporate Legal Practice," Texas Aggie Bar Association 18th Annual Conference
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association- Board of Directors (2012-2014)
- Austin Volunteer Legal Services- Board of Directors (2013- Present)
- Texas Aggie Bar Association- Board of Directors (2014-2017)
- Austin Bar/AYLA Leadership Academy
Brandon is actively involved in Austin community, serving on the boards of several public service organizations and zealously representing pro bono clients on behalf of Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas and American Gateways. In addition to his pro bono legal work, Brandon also volunteers with various organizations serving those in need.