Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Vincent Bagala is a construction and infrastructure lawyer based in Sydney.
Vincent has acted in a range of disputes with a focus on construction and infrastructure for a diverse range of industry participants. Vincent has advised and acted for clients in various construction disputes, including delay and disruption claims, defective work claims, interlocutory applications as well as litigation involving site acquisition and development approval.
- Juris Doctor - University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Sydney
- Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales 2017
Private Sector (Construction and Infrastructure)
- Billbergia – in respect of a put and call option dispute for acquisition of development sites.
- Cockram Construction - in relation to an expert determination for liquidated damages, delay and disruption costs and variations arising out of the construction of a commercial building in Canberra.
- Cockram Construction - in relation to a $20M claim for delay and disruption costs and design related variations arising out of the construction of a commercial building in Canberra.
- Diona – in relation to a claim against Vinidex for the cost of replacing defective pipes supplied for a water project.
- Lendlease Engineering – in relation to a dispute with the State arising from a motorway project in Brisbane.
- Qube – in relation to disputes with head contractors on the Moorebank Intermodal Terminal Project, including the RALP No.1, PIWE and Moorebank Avenue work packages.
- Radray – in relation to a class 1 appeal for development consent. .
- Scape – in relation to a dispute with Hindmarsh Construction in relation to variations and a claim for liquidated damages on the Toowong and Vulture St student accommodation projects in Brisbane.
- Toplace – in relation to a Supreme Court dispute relating to exercise of an option for the acquisition of a site for a super-lot development in North West Sydney.
- Toplace – in relation to a Court of Appeal matter in relation to defective works.
- Toplace – in relation to a $10million defective works claim in the Supreme Court of NSW.
- Sydney Water – in relation to defects in the construction of a water reservoir in Western Sydney.
- Society of Construction Law Australia
- Interfirm Sydney