Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Mitchell Kelly is a corporate technology lawyer based in Sydney.
He is a trusted adviser to Australian and international clients on mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, capital raisings, private equity transactions, contract negotiation, corporate advisory and corporate governance matters and complex commercial and business transactions.
Mitchell previously worked as legal counsel for an ASX-listed global FinTech and has a particular interest in the technology industry, including FinTech.
Having completed an Honours Thesis in the field of private international law, Mitchell has a keen interest for cross-border commercial transactions.
- BBus (Accounting) LLB (Hons 1)
- High Court of Australia 2014
- Supreme Court of NSW 2014
- LOGOS Property Group - in its equity sale to Ivanhoe Cambridge, the real estate unit of the Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec, one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers
- Consolidated Press Holdings Limited - in its sale of 50% of Ellerston to Crown Resorts
- Steadfast Group Limited - in its acquisition of QBE underwriting agencies, Body Corporate Brokers and IMC Trade Credit Solutions
- Next Generation Fertility and Sydney Ultrasound for Women - in their sale of their respective fertility and ultrasound businesses to Monash IVF Group
- Altus Group - in its acquisition of Bay Partnership Pty Ltd
- Retail Finance Intelligence - with its private equity raising with Smallco Investment
- Avoka Technologies - with its $16m private equity raising
- Albert Investments - with the sale of their music publishing and recording business, J Albert & Son, to BMG
- 30 Under 30 Finalist – Mergers and Acquisitions, LawyersWeekly, 2017
- NSW Law Society
- Association of Corporate Counsel