Norton Rose Fulbright Hong Kong
Related services and key industries
Ying Yeo is a corporate lawyer based in Hong Kong and a member of the firm's US securities practice in Asia. Her practice includes capital markets, M&A and venture capital matters, with a particular focus on crypto and other FinTech clients.
Ying is US-qualified and is experienced in advising on equity and debt capital markets transactions, including Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings and listings of ordinary shares, as well as notes and MTN programs, on stock exchanges in Hong Kong and Luxembourg. She also regularly advises venture capital funds and asset managers on a wide variety of investment and corporate matters.
Ying is a member of the firm's global FinTech practice. She advises leading FinTech innovators and financial investors on token sales, NFTs, DeFi products, crypto exchange investments and joint ventures, and DAO sponsorship and governance. Ying also works closely with the firm's global FinTech team to advise on regulatory and compliance matters for crypto exchanges and other FinTech players in a host of jurisdictions worldwide.
- LL.M., Peking University
- LL.B. (Hons), University of Nottingham
- Attorney at Law, admitted in New York
Corporate & Securities
- Bond offerings, liability management and compliance matters – Agile Property, Car Inc., Central China Real Estate, China Aoyuan Property, China Evergrande Group, China Overseas Grand Oceans, China State Construction International, Golden Wheel Tiandi, Kaisa Group, Longfor Group, Redco Properties Group, Republic of Maldives, Renhe Commercial, Sunac China, Times Property, Xinyuan Real Estate, Yanlord Land
- IPOs and listings – AK Medical Holdings Limited, Continent Pharmaceutical, Henan Jinma Energy Company Limited, JBM (Healthcare), Liwayway (Global), Zoina T-Park Group
- A leading crypto exchange – acquisitions, joint ventures and a wide range of commercial and regulatory advice in Asia, Europe, US, Middle East, Australia and Africa
- One of the world's largest DAOs – token sales; sponsorship and collaboration with various DAO projects
- A digital asset investment manager – collaboration with crypto players on NFTs, staking and other investment management products
- A leading digital brokerage platform – regulatory advice on provision of crypto trading services
- A VC-backed start-up – development of a smart-contract based FinTech product
- A lead VC investor – series A investment in a crypto derivatives exchange
- An angel investor – investment in a start-up developer of online games and virtual assets
- Mandarin Chinese