Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Aaron Kam is a restructuring, insolvency and dispute resolution lawyer based in Sydney.
Aaron's practice focuses on formal insolvency appointments, corporate restructuring and commercial dispute resolution, including public examinations, freezing order applications, voidable transaction claims and security enforcement.
Aaron has acted for insolvency practitioners, lenders, creditors and corporate clients in contentious and non-contentious matters across a number of industries.
Aaron regularly appears on behalf of clients in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and Federal Court of Australia in contested and uncontested matters.
- ARITA Advanced Certification, University of Technology Sydney, 2018
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Wollongong, 2013
- High Court of Australia 2016
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2014
- Member of Law Society of New South Wales
- Student Subscriber of Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association