Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Nicole McKenzie is a restructuring and insolvency lawyer based in London. Nicole joined the firm in Sydney in 2019 and moved to London in 2022.
Nicole acts for major banks, insolvency practitioners and corporations on a wide range of complex contentious and non-contentious insolvency and restructuring matters, including cross-border restructuring transactions, administrations and liquidations. Nicole also acts on general banking and finance matters.
Nicole also has experience dealing with regulatory and compliance issues and regulatory investigations and has provided legal advice to major banks and public companies on a variety of issues including professional standards, remediation projects and risk advisory.
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), Macquarie University (2013)
- Juris Doctor, University of Sydney (2016)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, NSW College of Law (2017)
- ARITA Advanced Certification (2020)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2017
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
Blog | August 31, 2023
British and American banks put under spotlight for discriminatory mortgage lending practices – a cautionary tale for Australian banks
Publication | August 03, 2021