Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Litigation and disputes
- Public and government finance
- Regulation and investigations
- Government relations and public policy
Benjamin Jothy is a lawyer in the regulatory and public law team in Paris.
He advises public and private entities, as well as financial institutions, on all aspects of public law. He is recognized for his in-depth knowledge and understanding of public affairs across all the key regulated industry sectors.
Benjamin is experienced in handling government contracts (public procurement and concession contracts), in particular in relation to major utilities and infrastructure projects including motorways, power plants or power grid.
His activity encompasses litigation and he represents clients before French administrative courts, both in contractual and extra-contractual litigation. Benjamin also has vast experience of litigation before the Commission for Energy Regulation.
- Paris Panthéon-Assas University - Master degree in business law, 2012
- Warsaw School of Economics – Master degree in economics, 2011
- Paris Panthéon-Sorbonne University - Master degree in Public Law, 2009
- Avocat au barreau de Paris 2015