Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Related services and key industries
Rehan Hanif is a banking and finance lawyer based in our Dubai office.
Rehan has a broad range of banking and finance experience, with a focus on complex and structured real estate finance transactions. He has represented senior and mezzanine lenders, arrangers, debt funds and equity sponsors on a range of cross border syndicated financings and developments. Prior to joining the firm, Rehan had over seven years of banking and finance experience gained at a global law firm and an American law firm in London.
- Solicitor, qualified in England & Wales 2012
- Debt fund - advised as mezzanine lender on the financing of a €1.4bn acquisition of a European logistics portfolio.
- Investment banks - acted on the restructuring of £1.6bn of facilities of a healthcare business.
- Debt fund - represented as borrower of over €300 million of facilities secured on a portfolio of real estate assets.
- US investment bank - advised on the refinancing of €200m loan facility for a mixed real estate asset portfolio.
- Leading investment bank - acted on the securitisation of over €1.5bn of commercial mortgage backed bonds.
- Debt fund - advised as borrower of €180m of loan on loan warehouse acquisition facilities.
- Debt fund - represented on the origination of several hotel construction and industrial development loan facilities.