Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Nivard Witte is a corporate lawyer and a qualified candidate civil law notary based in Amsterdam. He has broad experience and focuses on finance and a wide range of national and international corporate matters, including loans, investments, real estate funds and securities, corporate restructurings, and transactions including cross-border mergers and acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures.
Alongside Nivard's finance and corporate experience, his work consists of providing legal advice on real estate matters, such as the (de)registration of (inland and sea-going) vessels and aircraft, the vesting of securities and appropriate vesting of land right(s) and encumbrances.
He works with large multinationals, both domestic and international, as well as start-ups and not-for profit organisations.
Nivard is a native Dutch speaker and is fluent in English. Prior to joining Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Nivard worked at another leading (international) law firm in the Netherlands.
- University of Amsterdam – LLM Notarial Law (notarieel recht);
- University of Amsterdam – LLM Dutch Tax Law (Nederlands belastingrecht met civiel effect); and
- Post graduate notarial education (beroesopleiding notariaat).
- Candidate Civil Law Notary
- Qualified in the Netherlands
- Dutch Royal Notarial Association