Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
Jérémie Wyatt is a corporate lawyer. He practises in general corporate and commercial law, and drafts and reviews various legal documents and analyses. He also has a strong interest in privacy and cyber law. Jérémie acts as legal counsel to clients affected by cyber incidents, in addition to providing advice on issues related to information technology and personal information management. His practice also focuses on the life sciences, and he is interested in issues surrounding using technology in health care.
During his studies, Jérémie developed privacy and technologies law skills, and worked as a research assistant in the field of blockchains and the law. He also had the opportunity to spend one session studying at The Hague University of Applied Sciences, in the Netherlands, during which time he familiarized himself with international law considerations.
LL.B., Université Laval, 2020
- Quebec 2021
- Advise clients on the management of cyber security incidents
- Advise clients in business transactions on data management, privacy and cybersecurity issues
- Review and draft documents related to life sciences and information technology
- Assist clients in business transactions
- "Les attaques de rançongiciel en 2021: survol des considérations," Imran, A., Barbacki, K, Caron, R. and Wyatt, J. (2021), Le monde juridique, Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 28-29, LMJ-vol. 26-6.pdf (lemondejuridique.com).
- "Actualité Législative Données – Impacts des projets de loi 64 et 19 sur la recherché," webinar in collaboration with the National Table of Research Directors, Quebec City, May 4, 2022.
Blog | March 15, 2023
Publication | February 27, 2023
Publication | December 8, 2022