Claudio Di Falco
Norton Rose Fulbright Studio Legale
Claudio Di FalcovCard
Related services and key industries
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Private equity and venture capital
Claudio Di Falco is a corporate lawyer based in Milan.
He has over 20 years' experience in large scale cross-border and domestic M&A transactions, capital markets, private equity deals, JVs, restructurings and privatizations. He focuses on the energy and financial services sectors and many of his clients are leading Italian and international companies and institutions in these fields.
Claudio joined our practice in the Milan office in April 2020. Prior to joining us, he worked for other leading international law firms.
- Law, summa cum laude, University of Palermo (1993)
- Ph.D, University of Palermo (1998)
- LLM, University of Chicago (1999)
- Avvocato, qualified in Italy 1996
- Attorney at Law, admitted in New York 2003
- Ranked as 'Selected Lawyer' in two categories: (i) M&A Small Cap, and (ii) Private Equity. Milano Finanza Legal Awards, 2021
- Claudio has been recognized by Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500 as a leading lawyer in numerous areas, including: Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, Banking and Finance and Restructuring and Insolvency.