Claudio Di Falco
Norton Rose Fulbright Studio Legale
Claudio Di FalcovCard
Related services and key industries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity and venture capital
Claudio Di Falco is a corporate and M&A lawyer based in Italy. He has over 20 years' experience on assisting foreign and domestic clients on a wide range of M&A and extraordinary transactions, with a special focus on transactions in regulated industries (such as energy and financial institutions).
Claudio has assisted and regularly assists companies, financial institutions and sponsors in cross-border and domestic transactions, asset and stock deals, majority and minority investments, JVs, restructurings, private equity, venture capital and growth capital investments.
Claudio has extensive experience also on assisting issuers and underwriters in capital markets transactions and on advising clients on corporate law matters and commercial transactions.
Claudio is dual-qualified in Italy and in New York. He joined our practice in Milan in April 2020. Prior to joining us, he worked with other leading international law firms in Italy and NY.
- Law degree, summa cum laude, University of Palermo, 1993
- Ph.D, University of Palermo, 1998
- LLM, University of Chicago, 1999
- Avvocato, qualified in Italy 1996
- Attorney at Law, admitted in New York 2003
- Capital markets: Italy, Best Lawyers, 2020-2024
- #1 Lawyer, Insurance: Italy, MF Italian Legal Ranking, 2023.
- Selected Lawyer, Corporate M&A small Cap: Italy, MF Italian Legal Ranking, 2023.
- Key lawyer, Commercial, corporate and M&A: Italy, The Legal 500 EMEA, 2023
"Claudio Di Falco has a strong grounding on M&A and is always listening to the needs of his clients."
- Key lawyer, Commercial, corporate and M&A: Italy, The Legal 500 EMEA, 2022
'Very competent in evaluating the legal and regulatory aspects of a possible extraordinary transaction.'
- Banking, Financial restructuring, Capital markets, Structured finance and securitization: Italy, IFLR1000, 2022.
- Banking; Financial restructuring; Capital markets: Debt; Capital markets: Equity; Capital markets: Structured finance and securitization: Italy, IFLR1000, 2021.
- Selected Lawyer, M&A Small Cap and Private Equity, Italy: Milano Finanza Legal Awards, 2021.
April 05, 2023
February 08, 2023
August 02, 2022