Claudio Di Falco
Norton Rose Fulbright Studio Legale
Claudio Di FalcovCard
Related services and key industries
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Capital markets
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity and venture capital
Claudio Di Falco is a corporate and M&A lawyer based in Italy. He has over 20 years' experience on assisting foreign and domestic clients on a wide range of M&A and extraordinary transactions, with a special focus on transactions in regulated industries (such as energy and financial institutions).
Claudio has assisted and regularly assists companies, financial institutions and sponsors in cross-border and domestic transactions, asset and stock deals, majority and minority investments, JVs, restructurings, private equity, venture capital and growth capital investments.
Claudio has extensive experience also on assisting issuers and underwriters in capital markets transactions and on advising clients on corporate law matters and commercial transactions.
Claudio is dual-qualified in Italy and in New York. He joined our practice in Milan in April 2020. Prior to joining us, he worked with other leading international law firms in Italy and NY.
Law degree, summa cum laude, University of Palermo, 1993
Ph.D, University of Palermo, 1998
LLM, University of Chicago, 1999
- Avvocato, qualified in Italy 1996
- Attorney at Law, admitted in New York 2003
- Key lawyer, Commercial, corporate and M&A: Italy, The Legal 500 EMEA, 2022
'very competent in evaluating the legal and regulatory aspects of a possible extraordinary transaction.'
- Banking, Financial restructuring, Capital markets, Structured finance and securitization: Italy, IFLR1000, 2022.
- Banking; Financial restructuring; Capital markets: Debt; Capital markets: Equity; Capital markets: Structured finance and securitization: Italy, IFLR1000, 2021.
- Capital markets: Italy, Best Lawyers, 2020-2023.
- Selected lawyers, M&A Small Cap and Private Equity: Milano Finanza Legal Awards (Italy), 2021.
August 02, 2022
Norton Rose Fulbright advises Coca-Cola HBC in the acquisition of a 30% shareholding in Caffè Vergnano
June 30, 2021
Norton Rose Fulbright advises Covéa Group on revamping agreements with Banco BPM in the bancassurance sector
June 28, 2021