Norton Rose Fulbright Dyczkowski and Partners, Limited Partnership
Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Litigation and disputes
- Oil and gas
- Power and utilities
- Real estate
- Real estate finance
Key industry sectors
Cezary Zawiślak is a projects and restructuring lawyer based in Warsaw.
Cezary is an advocate (adwokat) as well as a restructuring adviser (doradca restrukturyzacyjny) and is qualified to act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings, and a supervisor or administrator in restructuring proceedings.
Cezary advises clients mainly from the energy sector, in particular on issues related to renewables, gas and oil, as well as liquid fuels. He focuses his practice on construction, real estate, environmental and regulatory matters. He also has substantial litigation experience with a focus on construction and environmental disputes in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors. Cezary has represented clients before common courts as well as domestic and international arbitral tribunals.
- Advocates training programme (aplikacja adwokacka), 2014- 2016
- Warsaw School of Economics, Postgraduate course - Functioning of the Energy Market, 2019
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, 2013
- University of Groningen, Netherlands, LLP Erasmus grant - International Contract Law and Energy Law, 2013
- Adwokat (qualified in Poland) 2017
- Doradca restrukturyzacyjny (restructuring adviser qualified in Poland) 2020
- Warsaw Bar Association
Warsaw team advises fund managed by RGreen Invest on financing construction of PAD RES PV portfolio in Poland
February 21, 2023
Warsaw team advises banks on PLN 866m (€ 180m) financing construction of Poland's first large-scale hybrid solar-wind project with a capacity of over 200 MW
February 06, 2023
February 02, 2023