Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Melinda Bell is an employment and labour lawyer based in Melbourne.
Melinda has over 15 years' experience providing strategic and practical advice on a range of employment and industrial relations law issues for clients in the public and private sectors. Her advice covers general employment law, commercial transactions, enterprise bargaining and industrial relations, underpayments issues and investigations.
Among Melinda's clients are international and domestic organisations that are active in Australia. She has advised US and European companies conducting mergers and acquisitions in Australia, as well as transactions in the financial services, government, construction, real estate, retail and franchising sectors. She also regularly represents clients and advises on unfair dismissal, general protections and industrial dispute matters at the Fair Work Commission.
- Bachelor of Law (Hons), Deakin University (2004)
- Bachelor of Arts, Deakin University (2004)
- Supreme Court of Victoria 2006
- High Court of Australia 2006
- Best Lawyers in Australia, recognised in Litigation since (2022)
- Women in Law Awards, Finalist, Special Counsel of the Year (2021)
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
Podcast | December 07, 2023
Publication | December 04, 2023
Podcast | November 29, 2023