The Company of Mohammed A. Altammami for Legal Services in association with Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Faisal is a bilingual corproate lawyer based in our Riyadh office. Faisal has significant experience in multi-jurisdictional corporate and commercial transactions, commercial litigation, and regulatory compliance.
Prior to joining LOMAT, Faisal trained and worked with a leading regional and international law firm in Riyadh.
- First Tech Saudi (Oneweb Saudi) - on the incorporation and post-incorporation of the Saudi Company.
- First Tech Saudi (Oneweb Saudi) - on the licensing advisory for the Saudi Company.
- Siemens - on the restructuring of its operations in Saudi Arabia.
- Several multinational corporations - in relation to doing business in Saudi Arabia as well as with its incorporations.
- Multiple acquisitions - preparing and negotiating share purchase agreements, conducting due diligence and liaising with foreign counsel across various sectors including food and beverage, hotels, casual dining, pharmaceuticals and healthcare sectors.
- Unilever - in relation to the set-up, operation and direct investment/operation in the Saudi Arabia.
- Turner and Townsends - with respect to their engineering license and continuous operations in Saudi Arabia.
- ADES and Noble Corp - on their merger control filing in KSA, relating to the global acquisition of certain oil drilling rigs and jack-ups rigs.
- Several international state-owned defence and security companies - on entering and operating in Saudi Arabia (including Nexter Systems, ODAS and Airbus)
- A multinational bank - on Saudi securities regulations and legislation concerning repo and reverse repos.
- SEDCO Holding – on a US$200m investment.
- STC subsidiary companies operating in the media and entertainment sector at various levels - in relation to legal drafting's, restructuring and compliance with local regulations.
- A leading Saudi telecommunication - for regulatory compliance and contentious matters such as internal investigations and labour disputes.
- Several next unicorn start-up businesses - with various stages of funding including corporate structuring for expansion into Saudi Arabia and other jurisdictions.
Projects and infrastructure
- Local and international clients - on dealing with government authorities in Saudi Arabia, specifically in relation to government tenders and procurement, as well as sub-contracting (including DAA International on managing T 5 at KKIA).
- A multinational conglomerate - in a BOT of a plant in the Saudi Arabian energy and transport sector.
- A major Irish state owned company - Government Tenders and Procurement, as well as sub-contracting and PPP inclusion scheme.