Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Blake Redwine is a senior associate in the Dallas office. Blake has experience representing public and private companies in equity and debt security offerings, merger and acquisition transactions, securities compliance work, corporate governance matters and private equity transactions.
JD, magna cum laude, Southern Methodist University, 2012
BBA, with Honors, Finance, The University of Texas, 2008
In law school, Blake was on the Southern Methodist University Law Review and was honored as a member of the Order of the Coif. He was admitted to practice law in Texas in 2012.
- Texas State Bar
Blake has represented:
- public and private companies in securities offerings including equity and debt offerings, and exchange offers;
- private and public companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures for clients in the energy, health care, technology, manufacturing and finance industries;
- public companies in preparing compliance documents with respect to federal and state securities laws and NYSE and NASDAQ marketplace rules and regulations;
- private and public companies in providing counsel and advice on corporate governance matters; and
- private equity funds in numerous investments, acquisitions and sales.
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program