Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Mary Ytterberg is an associate in the Houston office whose practice focuses on a broad range of healthcare transactions and regulatory matters.
JD, cum laude, Baylor University School of Law, 2014
BBA, magna cum laude, Marketing, Texas A&M University, 2011
While in law school, Mary was a Notes & Comments Editor of the Baylor Law Review, a member of the Pace Environmental Moot Court Team, and the At-large Student Representative for the Student Relations Committee. Mary also studied abroad at St. Andrews University in the Academy of the Advocate.
Mary was admitted to practice law in Texas in 2014.
- Texas State Bar
- Assisted in the representation of Vanderbilt University Medical Center in relation to its separation from Vanderbilt University.
- Assisted in the representation of a private buyer in various asset and stock acquisitions of healthcare facilities.
- Assisted in the representation of a medical device company in spin-off from public company parent.
- State Bar of Texas
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Wish Granting Volunteer at Make-A-Wish Foundation
- In-Patient Volunteer at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Family Room Volunteer at Ronald McDonald House Houston in Texas Children's Hospital