Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Travis is an associate in our Houston office. His practice focuses on mass torts and complex commercial disputes. He has assisted with pharmaceutical and product liability class actions, insurance coverage disputes, and a corporate shareholder dispute.
JD, Harvard Law School, 2017
BS, summa cum laude, Political Science, Oklahoma State University, 2014
In law school, Travis was involved in mock trial, as a teaching assistant to Professor Ronald Sullivan, in the Federalist Society, the Texas Club and the Journal of Law and Public Policy. Additionally, Travis was involved in the Criminal Prosecution Clinic.
- Texas State Bar
- Obtained unanimous take-nothing jury verdict in favor of a large electric company in a case involving allegations of negligence and gross negligence stemming from an alleged power surge.
- Obtained favorable settlement for a large restaurant chain in a wrongful death case involving allegations of negligence and gross negligence.
- Obtained summary judgment in favor of a large electric company in a case involving allegations of false arrest, intentional inflictions of emotional distress, and intrusion on seclusion.
- Obtained a favorable settlement for a Texas hospital in a medical malpractice dispute relating to the treatment of a young child.
- Pro Bono All Star, Norton Rose Fulbright, 2018
- Oklahoma State University, Alumni Spotlight, 2018
- "Law School Employment 101", Houston Young Lawyers Association, South Texas College of Law, October 2017
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas