Allison Goodman Gold
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Allison Goodman GoldvCard
Related services and key industries
Allison Goodman Gold focuses her practice on insurance and reinsurance litigation and arbitration proceedings. Allison's experience in the insurance field includes conducting coverage analyses, coverage litigation and addressing issues relating to insurer insolvency proceedings. Her reinsurance representations have involved a broad array of issues, including the allocation of asbestos and environmental claims; the application of reinsurance treaties to professional liability, annuity and workers compensation claims; and life reinsurance pricing.
In addition to her insurance practice, Allison has worked on litigation matters involving a wide variety of issues, including those arising under the Administrative Procedure Act, the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, the Anti-Terrorism Act, CAATSA, energy contract disputes, employment law, Medicaid fraud prosecutions and clawback actions. As a result of the nine years Allison served as a federal judicial law clerk—five years at the trial level and four years at the appellate level—Allison has an in-depth understanding of federal court practice and procedures.
JD, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Georgetown University Law Center, 1995
AB, cum laude, Harvard University, 1991
- District of Columbia Bar
- Member: District of Columbia Bar
- Board Member: The Harvard Club of Washington, DC
- Law clerk: The Honorable Mark A. Pizzo, US District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2008 – 2012
- Law clerk: The Honorable Susan H. Black, US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, 1997 – 1999, 2003 – 2005
- Law clerk: The Honorable Harold H. Greene, US District Court for the District of Columbia, 1995 – 1996