Related services and key industries
Pablo focuses his practice on cross-border M&A transactions, Oil & Gas projects, financing, and general corporate transactions in Latin America.
- LL.M., Northwestern University School of Law, 2014
- J.D., Universidad Iberoamericana, 2012
- Represented a Telecom company operating phone sales and services in Brazil in its reorganization plans by means of a partnership with a Scandinavian Telecom company.
- Represented a Turkish company focused in port management, metals and mining, in the acquisition of coal mining projects in Colombia owned by Brazilian EBX group.
- Represented a Mexican dairy products leader in a bidding process to acquire a Brazilian dairy and food company, subsidiary of JBS, the largest food processing company in the world.
- Assisted a Mexican state-owned petroleum company in its FCPA/RICO based claim against a multinational IT company before Federal Courts of California.