Todd R. Wells
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Todd R. WellsvCard
Related services and key industries
Todd Wells primarily practices in the area of construction disputes. He has experience ranging from initial pleadings all the way through appeals. In particular, Todd has significant experience in motion practice. He is admitted to practice in Missouri and Illinois, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
JD, Honors Scholar, Washington University School of Law, 2016
BBA, magna cum laude, Wichita State University, 2012
While in law school, Todd participated in Moot Court and a student-edited legal journal, Global Studies Law Review.
- Illinois State Bar
- Missouri State Bar
Todd's recent disputes experience includes:
- Represented owner of multi-family housing development against construction defect claim.
- Defended owner in defense of mechanic's lien foreclosure by general contractor and subcontractors.
- Investigated defect claims in large-scale construction and design defect case.
Todd's recent transactional and advisory experience includes:
- Drafted construction contracts for multi-family housing projects, hotel developments, energy and power plant facilities, and other public and private construction projects.
- Assisted in the development and negotiation of EPC agreements for pipeline and offshore wind projects.
- "Exploring the Space for Antitrust Law in the Race for Space Exploration," Washington University Global Studies Law Review, 2016