Eric Michael Garza
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Eric Michael GarzavCard
Related services and key industries
Eric Michael is counsel in the San Antonio office, and his practice focuses primarily on product liability, mass tort, financial institutions and insurance.
JD, Presidential Award Recipient, St. Mary's University, 2016
MBA, Business Management, St. Mary's University, 2016
BA, Business Management & Entrepreneurship, University of Texas San Antonio, 2013
- Texas State Bar
Prior to law school, Eric Michael had a 5-year career with USAA where he gained knowledge of property and casualty insurance. Before joining the firm, he served as in-house counsel for Farmers Insurance and gained experience in insurance defense, representing clients in all phases of litigation, including discovery, mediation, hearings and trial.
- Vice Chair, State Bar of Texas Standing Committee on Legal Services to the Poor in Civil Matters
- Steering Committee Member, Texas Minority Counsel Program
- Director, St. Mary's Law Alumni Association
- Historian, Defense Counsel of San Antonio
- San Antonio Bar Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association