Mohammed Al-Ghamdi Law Firm - In Association with Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP*
Related services and key industries
Olga Bessoudnova is a trainee lawyer in the firm's Riyadh office.
LLB, 2017 Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne
Master in Business Law, Honors, 2018, Year Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne
Paris 1 (IEJ) Bar entry exam preparation.
- Preparing and drafting due diligence reports for merging and acquisition, lease of premises, etc.
- Preparing and following up with the incorporation of the companies : trading activities company, manufacturing company, 100% wholly owned engineering company, and others.
- Reviewing agreements and evaluating potential risks for the client.
- Reviewing and editing all types of agreements including but not limited to Trademark Agreements, Sale and Purchase Agreements, Lease Agreements, Services Agreements, JVA, and others.
- Drafting and preparing all types of agreements and legal documents.
- Writing legal advice and opinions to answer client questions related to different aspects of Saudi law.
- Assisting and advising companies on the process of terminating their agreements, preparing termination letters, etc.
- Assisting at the PPP bidding process meetings.