Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Andy Jinnah is an associate in the commercial litigation practice group residing in the firm's Los Angeles office. He represents and advises clients in civil, commercial and business litigation. He handles all aspects of litigation including, discovery, factual investigation, depositions, drafting pleadings and motions, and trial preparation. Andy has extensive drafting experience including of memoranda, pre-trial motions, discovery requests and responses, trial and appellate briefs, jury instructions, evidentiary objections and trial declarations.
JD, cum laude (top 5%), Loyola Law School, 2014
BA, Business Economics, University of California, Los Angeles, 2002
- California State Bar
- Represented large insurance company in dispute brought by former business partner, which included allegations for breach of contract, fraud, and trade secret theft. Supervised junior associates, contract attorneys, and paralegals in reviewing large document productions, prepared witness and exhibit lists for trial, drafted jury instructions and evidentiary objections, prepared direct and cross examination outlines, and participated in two-week long arbitration, leading to a favorable judgment for the client.
- Represented agricultural company in commercial dispute. Prepared answer and counter claims and drafted discovery demands and responses. Coordinated experts and consultants. Reached favorable settlement for the client.
- Independently represented homebuilder at settlement conference and negotiated favorable settlement.
- Successfully drafted demurrer to multiple causes of action while representing Fortune 500 company.
- Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2018
- Los Angeles County Bar Association