Garry J. Padrta
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Garry J. Padrta is an associate in the corporate, M&A and securities practice residing in the Los Angeles office. He specializes in representing growth focused, middle market companies and private equity firms in mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, financings, and day-to-day general corporate matters. His clients operate in a wide variety of industries including apparel and consumer products, fitness, food and beverage, technology, and health and beauty.
JD, UCLA School of Law, 2014
BA, cum laude, Political Science, University of Southern California, 2011
During law school, Garry was a judicial extern for the Honorable Christina A. Snyder in the United States District Court for the Central District of California. Additionally Garry served as the Chief Managing Editor for the Journal of Environmental Law & Policy and was also on the Jessup International Moot Court Competition Team and a member of the Moot Court Honors Board.
- California State Bar
- Represented a high-end California based grocery chain in its minority sale to a New York based private equity firm.
- Represented one of the world's largest franchise fitness companies in five acquisitions of separate fitness brands.
- Represented a New York based private equity firm in its stock for stock acquisition of a international fitness company from another private equity firm.
- Represented an apparel wholesaler in its $600M majority sale to a Cleveland based private equity firm.
- Represented the management team of a large fitness company in their management buyout from one of the largest U.S. private equity firms.
- Represented the founder of a Southern California based general contractor in its ESOP sale.
- Represented a California based baking company in its $400M sale to a large New York based privately held corporation.
- Represented a Hong Kong based investment group in their $150M acquisition of a large privately held apparel wholesaler.
- Represented two Southern California based snack manufacturers in their $300M majority sale to a San Francisco based private equity firm.
- Rising Star, Association for Corporate Growth, Los Angeles Chapter, 2017-2018
- Commercial Finance Conference of California Young Professionals Organization (Board Member)