Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Related services and key industries
Ravit is a patent engineer based in the firm's Dallas office. Ravit prepares patent applications and assists with patent litigation and prosecution across a diverse range of technologies, including:
- Semiconductor devices and manufacturing
- Quantum computing
- Wireless communication systems
- Digital and Analog electronics
- Medical devices
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
- Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning
- Virtual/Mixed/Augmented reality
MSE, Nanotechnology (Engineering Physics), University of Pennsylvania, 2015
B.Tech, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, first division, Indraprastha University, 2013
At Penn, Ravit researched quantum dynamics in nanoscale materials and devices using optics and electronics to better understand complex quantum mechanical systems with a goal of developing sensing devices based on quantum physics. In particular, he worked with Dr. Marija Drndic at Drndic lab where he fabricated nanopore devices using graphene and other 2D materials and researched their interaction with DNA strands to sequence a human genome.
- Prepared patent applications (both domestic and international) for multiple fortune 50 companies.
- Provided litigation support at an IP boutique. The support work included performing infringement and non-infringement analysis, prior art searches, developing invalidity contentions, and assisting in preparing inter-partes review (IPR) filings.