George F. Kutzschbach
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
George F. KutzschbachvCard
George Kutzschbach is a retired partner (now of counsel) in the Houston office and has practiced in the oil, gas, energy and real estate law areas since 1972. Mr. Kutzschbach focuses his practice on domestic and international transactions related to the acquisition and disposition of oil and gas exploration and producing properties, pipelines, gas processing plants, refineries, petrochemical facilities and oil and gas companies, whether accomplished through asset or stock acquisitions; the exploration, development, project finance, construction and operation of oil and gas properties, pipelines, gas processing plants and petrochemical facilities or projects, as well as power plants; joint ventures, partnerships and other joint ownership or participation arrangements in the oil, gas, petrochemical and energy areas; mortgage, production payment and asset based financing relating to oil, gas and petrochemical related properties, pipelines, plants and other assets; purchase and sale agreements covering natural gas, LNG, regasified LNG and products; and other areas of oil and gas practice, including sales, storage, processing and transportation agreements.
Mr. Kutzschbach's representation includes domestic and international oil and gas exploration and production companies, petrochemical companies, pipeline companies and electric power development companies.
JD, The University of Texas at Austin, 1972
BBA, The University of Texas at Austin, 1969
Mr. Kutzschbach was admitted to practice law in Texas in 1972.
- Texas State Bar
- Chambers Global, USA: Energy & Natural Resources, Chambers & Partners, 2016
- Chambers USA - Nationwide: Energy: oil & gas transactional, Chambers & Partners, 2007 - 2016
- Chambers Global - USA energy: oil & gas transactional, Chambers & Partners, 2002 - 2012, 2014
- Who's Who Legal - oil and gas, Law Business Research Ltd., 2008 - 2013
- Who's Who Legal - energy, Law Business Research Ltd., 2013 - 2018
- The Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2007- 2020
- Texas Super Lawyer - energy & natural resources, Thomson Reuters, 2007 - 2012
- Texas Top Rated Lawyer - LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell, 2010, 2013 - 2014
- Energy and Natural Resources Lawyer - Expert Guides, 2005-2013
- Mr. Kutzschbach is a member of the Houston Bar Association and the State Bar of Texas. While in law school, he was Editor of the Texas Law Review.