Norton Rose Fulbright (Middle East) LLP
Hannah BradshawTélécharger la carte virtuelle
Hannah Bradshaw is a compliance, investigations and disputes lawyer based in Dubai.
She advises both individual and corporate clients on a wide range of regulatory and compliance issues. Hannah has experience of dealing with regulators, advising on and conducting internal investigations on behalf of local and multinational clients. She has particular experience of acting for life sciences and health care companies in the Middle East and a broad range of investment firms.
Hannah has advised senior management on their regulatory duties and represented firms and individuals under investigation by different regulators including: the US Securities and Exchange Commission; the US Department of Justice; the UK Financial Conduct Authority; the UK Competition and Markets Authority; and the Dubai International Financial Services Authority (DFSA).
Hannah trained as a solicitor in London and practiced as a commercial and criminal litigator before moving to Dubai. Prior to becoming a solicitor she spent a number of years working as a compliance consultant in the UK.
London School of Economics - History BA - 2005
- England and Wales
- As external counsel for all Middle East and North Africa internal investigations for a global healthcare conglomerate.
- A global pharmaceutical and medical device company on the creation of a global remedial action plan following investigations into alleged Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Department of Justice.
- On internal investigations for four different entities on alleged employee harassment in the UAE.
- A regulated investment firm, successfully defending it before the Decision Making Committee on a DFSA investigation about alleged breaches of its licence.
- An authorised individual of a DFSA regulated financial institution on a wider investigation into the bank's compliance with DFSA regulations.
- A multinational healthcare company on an internal investigation into a consultancy agreement based in the Middle East.
- A US company based in the UAE, conducting a compliance health-check on its regulatory filings, licences, and registrations.
- An internal review for a US company on its relationships with local sponsors in the UAE and how these relationships were affected by the FCPA and the UK Bribery Act.
- On drafting the regulatory framework for a governmental office in the Middle East.
- A buyer client, conducting pre-acquisition compliance due diligence before a major acquisition of one of the largest hospitals in Eastern Europe.
- A company based in the Dubai International Financial Centre on the regulatory status of issuing receivables via an online platform in the UAE.
- A UK-based entity on its successful application to become a DFSA Recognised Body.