October 02, 2019 - October 04, 2019 | Paris
We are pleased to be sponsoring The Association for Financial Markets in Europe’s (AFME) 3rd Annual Compliance and Legal Conference, “The future of regulation in a changing world”, which is taking place in Paris from October 02 - October 04, 2019.
Our European financial services team will be participating in the event, including speaking on a panel discussion looking at expectations for MiFID II, covering market access, competition and consolidated tape, as well as the pressure points following MiFID II implementation.
Over 250 senior industry and regulatory professionals registered for last year’s event, which included 90 leading speakers. The programme is designed for senior European compliance, legal, regulation and risk officers and is guided by AFME’s programme advisory committee, AFME members, regulators and sponsors.
As sponsors we can offer our clients a 10% discount on the usual price of a pass. For more information, or to make use of this discount, contact Rebecca Haynes.
Topics covered at the 2019 event include:
- Trends in outsourcing
- AI, blockchain & cryptoassets – compliance challenges for a technology-driven bank
- Financial crime: European AML Supervision
- MiFID in-focus: Market Structure and investor protection
- Managing Internal Investigations
- Brexit – Remaining challenges and future prospects
- Financial Crime - technological trends
- Regulatory review and pipeline
- What compliance officers need to know about sustainable finance
- Future of the compliance function, trends in conduct & culture
- Beyond GDPR
- Data workshops: Trends in surveillance
- Creating a culture of diversity & inclusion
- Fitness and propriety
More information can be found on the conference website.