Our Global Excom D&I sub-committee (GEDI) advises the Global Executive Committee on the strategic commitments required to ensure we build a diverse and inclusive firm, including a diverse and inclusive partnership and workforce unified as a high performing, goals-orientated and collaborative business.
GEDI partners with the global diversity & inclusion team to develop advice on future policies, programmes and initiatives including addressing systemic barriers as well as providing advice on how best to position the initiative in the firm as key to our continued success as a business.
- Raj Karia (Chair), Head of Corporate, M&A and Securities, EMEA
- Ann-Michele Bowlin, Global Chief Information Officer, United States
- Vincent Dunn, Co-Partner in Charge New York, United States
- Ffion Flockhart, Global Co-Head of Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity, EMEA
- Andrew Giaccia, Vice-Chair, United States
- Michael Greene, Deputy Chief Executive Partner & Head of Government, Australia
- Wayne Spanner, Global Chief Strategic Alignment, Innovation and People officer, United States
- Elizabeth Williams, Partner, Canada
- Amelia Britton, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Australia
- Sacha de Klerk, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Canada
- Kate Evans, Chief People Officer, EMEA
- Sally Macindoe, Executive Counsel, Australia
- Rachel Masuku, Head of Human Resources, South Africa
- Katherine Tapley, Chair, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, United States