Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Margaret (Greta) Rudolph joined the Minneapolis office in 2012. She has represented clients in Minnesota state courts and federal courts across the country. Her litigation experience includes contract claims, product liability actions, and lending disputes. She also has significant experience in counseling employers and defending employment law disputes.
JD, University of Minnesota Law School, 2012
BA, Classical Civilization and Greek, University of Minnesota, 2007
While in law school, Margaret was a Managing Editor of the Minnesota Law Review and a Student Editor of the Constitutional Commentary. She is admitted to practice law in Minnesota.
- Minnesota State Bar
- Defended various discrimination claims, including in a recent Seventh Circuit ruling affirming dismissal due to plaintiff's discovery abuses
- Defended class actions, including wage and hour claims, ERISA, and product liability claims
- Defended medical device manufacturer in large international mass tort
- Obtained favorable settlement for a mortgage lender in a mechanic's lien dispute
- Minnesota Rising Stars, Thomson Reuters, 2018
- Co Author, "Mandatory paid sick leave for federal contractors", Norton Rose Fulbright - Legal update, September 18, 2015
- Co Author, "NLRB passes on football players’ employee status", Norton Rose Fulbright - Legal update, August 18, 2015
- Co Author, "High Court rules on accommodating headscarf", Norton Rose Fulbright - Legal update, June 3, 2015
- Co Author, "Changes to Minnesota foreclosure laws", August 21, 2013