Ginger W. ColliervCard
Related services and key industries
Ginger Collier's practice focuses on the representation of public and private entities in domestic and international project finance and energy projects.
JD, cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2012
BA, Yale University, 1999
- District of Columbia Bar
- New York State Bar
- Represented International Finance Corporation, European Investment Bank, Eksport Kredit Fonden and OPEC Fund for International Development in the financing of a 117 MW wind farm in Jordan, the first independent renewable energy project in Jordan and Project Finance magazine’s “Middle Eastern Renewables Deal of the Year 2013.”
- Represented the lenders in connection with the US$6 billion Phase II financing of the US$12 billion, four-Train Sabine Pass LNG liquefaction and export project located in Cameron Parish, Louisiana. The Project is sponsored by Cheniere Energy Partners, with additional equity investment from the Blackstone Group. Upon completion, the Sabine Pass LNG Terminal will be the world’s first LNG terminal with dual capacity to import and regasify LNG and liquefy natural gas and export LNG.
- Represented the US Department of Energy in connection with proposed guaranteed loans to Georgia Power Company, Oglethorpe Power Corporation and Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia for the financing of the 2,214 MW Vogtle nuclear power project in Georgia.
- Utilities Manager/Utilities Consultant, Tennessee Regulatory Authority, 2004–2009
- Strategic Pricing Specialist/Pricing Analyst, Tennessee Valley Authority, 2000–2004