Christopher Michael Vale
Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
Christopher Michael ValevCard
Related services and key industries
Christopher Vale represents sponsors, lenders and other parties in connection with renewable and traditional energy projects in the United States and abroad. His practice includes the representation of such entities in connection with development, financing and construction of new projects.
2015 – J.D., cum laude, Fordham University School of Law
2006 – A.B., with honors, Dartmouth College
- New York State Bar
- Represented sponsors in the development, financing and commodity hedging arrangements for 197 MW and 160 MW wind farms in Texas.
- Represented Overseas Private Investment Corporation as lender to two 50 MW wind farms under development in Province of Sindh, Pakistan.
- Represented the lender on a construction revolving credit facility to finance over 48 MW of utility scale, commercial scale and residential solar projects.
- Represented a private equity fund in the acquisition, development and senior secured bank financing of the Lordstown Energy Center, a 940 MW natural gas-fired generation project in Ohio.
- Represented the lender in connection with the debt financing of an approximately 30 MW portfolio of wind projects located in Iowa.
- Represented a client in connection with the sale and acquisition of a portfolio of solar photovoltaic, landfill gas and cogeneration projects located in Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Staff member: Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law, 2012 - 2013