Technology and innovation
Our Paris technology and innovation team forms an important part of our global technology and innovation practice, which pools the resources and experience of lawyers from a variety of disciplines.
“The lawyers are hugely experienced and that came through in the negotiations, which were very strategic but highly knowledgeable as well. They were able to dive into the technical details without losing sight of the overall picture.” Chambers and partners, 2016
Advising on a number of domestic and cross-border transactions and disputes, we can draw upon the talents of our technology lawyers throughout Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Our clients are major players in their sectors. We advise them on the laws relating to new technology, intellectual property and media. As a core sector focus for our practice, we provide a unique service to our clients, combining our deep industry knowledge with broad experience across the full-range of legal services.
Our areas of work include
- innovative cross-border telecoms projects
- media convergence and new technology platforms
- E-business (online contracting, jurisdictional issues, privacy, compliance with electronic commerce legislation and online service delivery)
- data protection, contents, cyber criminality
- outsourcing and sourcing operations (ITO, BPO and off-shoring)
- contractual advice (structuring, drafting, negotiation and implementation)
- partnership agreements
- corporate transactions (M&A, Private Equity, JV, privatisations)
- dispute resolution
- intellectual property, trademark and domain names, as well as media laws (exploitation, use and enforcement)
- competition and distribution law
- regulatory and ethics programmes as well as compliance
- employment law.