Brisbane is a fast-growing center, particularly for our clients in the transport and infrastructure, energy, mining and commodities sectors. We pride ourselves in understanding local market issues and offer a full legal service to preeminent companies, financial institutions and government entities. We have worked on some of the largest Australian transactions, projects and disputes across the resources, infrastructure and agribusiness sectors.
Our lawyers have extensive experience of advising on the financing and structuring transactions across the transport sector, including shipping, aviation and rail, and also advise on dispute resolution issues. We also have in-depth knowledge of employment and labor and restructuring and insolvency matters.
One of the largest global law firms in Australia, we work closely with our teams in Canberra, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. We also provide a full service indigenous commercial law service through Jaramer Legal, our joint venture with Mailman Law. Jaramer Legal is the only full service indigenous commercial law firm able to leverage Indigenous Procurement Policies (IPP) across federal, state and territory governments, as well as in the corporate sector. It also provides legal services intrinsically linked to improving economic outcomes for Indigenous peoples under the Closing the Gap Policy and other similar initiatives.
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Class actions
- Construction and engineering
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment and labor
- Environmental law
- Financial institutions
- Food and agribusiness
- Government relations and public policy
- Health and safety law
- Infrastructure, mining and commodities
- Intellectual property
- International arbitration
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement