Our Sydney office is our largest in Australia by number of partners and lawyers.
As a top adviser in the technology space, we have completed a number of prominent M&A and investment deals, including IPO advice. We also support clients involved in upstream and downstream projects across financing, M&A, regulatory issues and significant disputes. The majority of our real estate work is with a mix of blue chip corporates, institutional investors and developers, acting for different sides of the property equation. We have been responsible for some of the highest profile M&A and insolvency and restructuring matters in Australia in the last year. We also have a notably strong intellectual property team.
One of the largest global law firms in Australia, we work closely with our teams in Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Perth. We also provide a full service indigenous commercial law service through Jaramer Legal, our joint venture with Mailman Law. Jaramer Legal is the only full service indigenous commercial law firm able to leverage Indigenous Procurement Policies (IPP) across federal, state and territory governments, as well as in the corporate sector. It also provides legal services intrinsically linked to improving economic outcomes for Indigenous peoples under the Closing the Gap Policy and other similar initiatives.
- Antitrust and competition
- Asset and wealth management
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Class actions
- Construction and engineering
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Employment and labor
- Environmental law
- Government relations and public policy
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity
- Intellectual property
- International arbitration
- Litigation and disputes
- Product liability
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP)
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement