Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Cassandra Fielden is a financial restructuring & insolvency lawyer based in Sydney.
Cassandra's practice focuses on banking/finance litigation, securities enforcement and insolvency. She has acted for major financial institutions in relation to banking/finance disputes, enforcement of guarantees, mortgages and charges.
Cassandra also has experience in insolvent trading litigation and unfair preference claims acting for liquidators, corporate insolvency litigation before the Supreme Court and Federal Court, personal insolvency claims acting on behalf of creditors and trustees in bankruptcy in various disputes, and debt recovery.
More recently, Cassandra undertook a secondment for a large Australian financial institution in its restructuring and recoveries team.
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts, Macquarie University (2012)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, NSW College of Law (2013)
- ARITA Advanced Certification, expected completion (2019)
- Supreme Court of New South Wales 2013
- High Court of Australia 2014
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Assocation
- The Women's Insolvency Network Australia (WINA) NSW, Secretary