Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
Related services and key industries
- Banking and finance
- Communications, media and entertainment
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Private equity and venture capital
- Life sciences and pharmaceuticals
Paul Amirault practises corporate and securities law, with an emphasis on equity financings and mergers and acquisitions.
He represents start-ups and established businesses, as well as underwriters and investors. Mr. Amirault works with venture capital and private equity funds. In addition to experience in prospectus offerings, private placements and friendly takeovers, he has been involved in hostile bids, proxy battles and contested shareholder meetings. He advises clients on a broad range of corporate and securities matters, including corporate governance, regulatory compliance and stock exchange rules.
LL.B., Osgoode Hall Law School, 1993
- Ontario 1995
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, 2019 - 2021: recommended in Corporate Commercial Law; Technology Transactions; 2021: recommended in Corporate Finance & Securities; Mergers & Acquisitions
- Member, board of trustees, InterRent Real Estate Investment Trust