Our Ottawa office has been serving corporate needs in Canada’s capital for more than 30 years in key industries such as technology, telecommunications, banking, infrastructure, energy and regulation.
We know how our clients’ businesses work and understand what drives their industries and decision making. Our lawyers draw on the experience and resources of a large law practice while maintaining the intimacy of a smaller office. Our Ottawa office serves clients in both official languages, English and French.
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance
- Climate change and sustainability
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Employment and labour
- Environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG)
- Intellectual property
- International arbitration
- Litigation and disputes
- Projects and P3
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory