Germany is at the heart of Europe with a powerful industrial legacy and one of the world’s strongest economies and financial centers. Our offices in Frankfurt, Hamburg and Munich provide a full range of legal services to national and international clients, including corporates, credit institutions and private equity houses as well as German SMEs. We advise clients from all over the world conducting business in Germany and elsewhere in Europe.
We have more than 130 lawyers based in Germany and are able to draw upon our international practice’s capabilities to provide advice on both domestic and cross-border transactions, projects and disputes. We opened our Frankfurt office in 2001, providing advice and support on all legal issues arising in day-to-day business activities. We also represent our clients before the German authorities and courts.
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Capital markets
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Employment and labor
- Financial services and regulation
- Intellectual property
- Private equity and venture capital
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory
- Securities litigation, regulation and enforcement