Germany is at the heart of Europe with a powerful industrial legacy and one of the world’s strongest economies and financial centers. Our offices in Hamburg, Frankfurt and Munich provide a full range of legal services to national and international clients, including corporates, credit institutions and private equity houses as well as German SMEs. We advise clients from all over the world conducting business in Germany and elsewhere in Europe.
We have more than 130 lawyers based in Germany and are able to draw upon our international practice’s capabilities to provide advice on both domestic and cross-border transactions, projects and disputes.
- Antitrust and competition
- Banking and finance
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Climate change and sustainability
- Corporate, M&A and securities
- Employment and labor
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG)
- Financial services and regulation
- Information governance, privacy and cybersecurity
- Intellectual property
- Litigation and disputes
- Real estate
- Regulation and investigations
- Risk advisory