Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Stefan Feuerriegel is a real estate lawyer based in Hamburg. He leads the German real estate practice. He advises on real estate transactions, real estate project development, commercial tenancy, shopping center management, hotel management, construction and land law.
Stefan has worked on more than 10 complex shopping center transactions in the past three years and about 30 hotel transactions in the past two years.
Clients regard him as "pragmatic, reasonable and very competent" (JUVE, 2017) and "very dedicated to client satisfaction and possesses good negotiation capacities in a stressful environment (Chambers & Partners). Handelsblatt / Best Lawyers rank him as one of the most recommended real estate lawyers in Germany and he is recommended for real estate law by Legal 500.
- Rechtsanwalt 2003
- Rechtsanwalt (German qualified lawyer)
- ECE Projektmanagement on all aspects of real estate and strategic decisions (asset management, standard forms for center management agreements, lease agreements, dispositions, acquisitions).
- PATRIZIA in connection with portfolio transactions acquiring retail assets for a special regulated fund.
- Amundi Immobilier in connection with the acquisition of the Zalando HQ in Berlin.
- Amundi Immobilier in connection with the acquisition and asset management of Blechen Carré Cottbus
- Amundi in connection with the acquisition of the Steigenberger Hotel in Berlin and its asset management.
- EDEKA in connection with take-over of 500 Tengelmann shops (2014/2015).
- EDEKA in connection with the sale of a retail portfolio to Morgan Stanley.
- Consortium around Allianz in connection with the take-over of Tank and Rast (>3 Bill. EUR).
- QIA / Katara Hospitality in connection with the acquisition of a pan-european Hotel Porfolio.
- Ranked in "Germany´s Best Lawyer´s" by Best Lawyers/Handelsblatt, 2016
- Ranked in "JUVE" for Real Estate, 2016
- Highly Recommended Lawyer, Real Estate, Chambers Europe 2016, Germany
- Highly Recommended Lawyer, Real Estate, The Legal 500 EMEA 2016.
The Real Estate and Private Equity Review, Wachtell, German Chapter, 2016/2017
The Counselors of Real Estate