Global Head of Real Estate; Head of Germany
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Related services and key industries
Key industry sectors
Stefan Feuerriegel, a real estate lawyer, is the Global Head of Real Estate and Head of Germany, based in Hamburg. He advises on real estate transactions, real estate project development, commercial tenancy, shopping center management, hotel management, construction and land law.
Stefan and his team are frequently engaged by clients for complex matters like club deals for regulated funds, multi porftolio transactions, combinations of mezzanine financings and share purchase options and complex project developments.
Clients regard him as "pragmatic, reasonable and very competent" (JUVE, 2017) and "really great for real estate work" asserting that he knows how to allocate recources to the right topic (Chambers & Partners, 2020). Handelsblatt / Best Lawyers rank him as lawyer of the year for real estate work in Hamburg 2021 and one of the most recommended real estate lawyers in Germany and he is recommended for real estate law by The Legal 500.
The NRF team is regarded as one of the most active teams in the market (Juve 2020).
Professional experienceExpand all Collapse all
- Rechtsanwalt 2003
- Rechtsanwalt (German qualified lawyer)
- Amundi in connection with acquisitions of real estate, ie a large scale logistic center let to Zalando, a bank building in Frankfurt, Zalando HQ in Berlin, Steigenberger Hotel Berlin etc.
- Union Investment on acquisitions and disposals of real estate like the participation in a large scale HQ office project for a Dax 30 listed company, student appartments, the City Hall Berlin Center office (Rathaus Mitte).
- PATRIZIA in connection with transactions, ie Moxy Hotel Düsseldorf, retail asset portfolios for a special regulated fund, and for project developments
- HanseMerkur Group on the acquisiion of several large scale office projects, ie Euler Hermes Campus Hamburg, Campus Creditreform Neuss, Lincoln Offices Wiesbaden, Neo Ku´damm Berlin, Johann-Kontor Hamburg
- EDGE Technologies on the placement of the Vattenfall Hamburg headquarter in Hamburg HafenCity and the land acquisition.
- EDEKA / CEV in connection with seveal supermarket portfolio transactions.
- Unibail Rodamco Westfield in connection with the development of the Westfield Hamburg and lease agreements.
- ECE Projektmanagement on all aspects of real estate (asset management, standard forms for center management agreements, lease agreements, dispositions, acquisitions).
- Ranked in "Germany´s Best Lawyer´s" by Best Lawyers/Handelsblatt, since 2014, 2021: lawyer of the year for real estate work in Germany
- Ranked in "JUVE" for Real Estate, 2020
- Ranked Lawyer, Real Estate, Chambers Europe 2020, Germany
- Highly Recommended Lawyer, Real Estate, The Legal 500 EMEA 2020.
- The Real Estate and Private Equity Review, Wachtell, German Chapter, 2018/2019
The Counselors of Real Estate
Norton Rose Fulbright strengthens real estate practice in Frankfurt with partner Dr. Holger Wolf
April 20, 2023
Norton Rose Fulbright strengthens Frankfurt real estate practice with counsel Prof. Dr. Claus Pegatzky
January 25, 2023
Norton Rose Fulbright strengthens IP team with European Patent Attorney
December 16, 2022