Our global team of private equity and venture capital lawyers provide valuable legal advice and strategy to clients at every stage of the fund lifecycle. With a thorough knowledge of the global regulatory framework trends affecting the private equity sector, our team has worked on a range of complex and high-value deals worldwide.
“Highly regarded global group assisting French and international clients with cross-border transactions.” - Chambers Global, 2018
Our lawyers represent a broad client base including global equity investors, management teams, targets, financial advisers, senior and mezzanine debt arrangers, venture capital firms, pension funds, entrepreneurs and financial institutions. With dedicated resources in the world’s financial centers, our team works seamlessly across borders to assist clients at every stage of the process, from establishment of a fund to creation of a clear exit strategy, whether by private sale, initial public offering, merger or acquisition.
Representing both sponsors and investors in connection with the establishment of private equity investment vehicles and venture capital funds domestically and off-shore, our lawyers are knowledgeable about current market conditions and trends. They bring extensive experience in many relevant areas including partnership and limited liability company law, tax, ERISA, securities and investment companies.
Our areas of work include
- Capital investments
- Exit strategy (public and private)
- Fund formation and structuring
- Portfolio management, including ‘buy and build’ strategies
- Public-to-private transactions
Awards and accolades
- Chambers Europe, France: Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (Band 1), Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Europe, Europe-wide: Corporate/M&A, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Global, France: Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (Band 1), Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Corporate/M&A, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Chambers Global, Global-wide: Franchising, Chambers & Partners, 2018
- Legal 500 EMEA, France: M&A, The Legal 500, 2018