This page contains information about our firm’s approach to serving our clients and the work arrangements of our people as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve.
Our office in Jakarta is currently closed until further notice. All staff are working from home. We therefore ask clients and other visitors not to attend our offices.
If you have any questions about the way we are operating or how we intend to conduct meetings with clients, please call your TNB & Partners or other contact who can advise on our health precautions as well as meeting protocols.
TNB & Partners requests that before any face-to-face meetings that our guests confirm the following:
(1) I am well and have no COVID-19 or other cold or flu-like symptoms;
(2) In the last 14 days, I am not, and no-one in my household is, a confirmed case of COVID-19, or a close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19;
(3) I am not, and no-one in my household is, currently awaiting test results for COVID-19;
(4) I have checked my body temperature on the morning of the date of my meeting and it is less than 37.3 degrees C; and
(5) If I have travelled outside Indonesia recently, I have completed and cleared quarantine in respect of COVID-19.