Cryptoassets: Global Regulatory Update and Key Trends
An update on the key developments in the regulation of cryptoassets in Asia, EU and the US, the impact on the market and the regulatory trends in 2021.
On-demand webinarGlobal | December 01, 2020
The Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong has proposed a new regime on licensing for virtual assets trading earlier this month. The European Commission published its long-awaited draft regulation on markets in crypto-assets (MiCA) at the end of September. With the growing attention on cryptoassets from the market, the regulators of major financial centres have also geared up to address associated risks and concerns.
This webinar brings together our technology and financial regulatory experts from Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, Europe and the US to give you an update on the regulatory developments regarding cryptoassets in key jurisdictions, and comment on how this impacts on the market and the regulatory trends you need to watch out for in 2021.
- Stella Cramer, Partner, Singapore
- Etelka Bogardi, Partner, Hong Kong
- Andrew Lom, Partner, New York
- Jeremy Wickens, Partner, Melbourne
- Anna Carrier, Senior Government and Regulatory Affairs Advisor, Brussels/London
- Mabelle Tay, Counsel, Singapore
- Albert Weatherill, Senior Associate, London