WebinarsGlobal | May 15, 2019
Preparing for IMO 2020 - compliance, chartering, finance and enforcement
From January 1, 2020, all ships will be required by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to comply with a 0.5 per cent cap on sulphur content in shipping fuel. Our global shipping team is producing a series of webinars to assist shipowners, charterers and ship financiers in preparing for the implementation of the regulations, known as IMO 2020.
In this series
- Introducing: IMO 2020 – the dilemma of the unknown | Shelley Chapelski
- Negotiating scrubber contacts: what are the key considerations | Marie Kelly
- Time charterparty contractual and practical considerations | Peter Glover
- Financing EGCS: financing installation and enforcing security | Brian Devine, Richard Howley
- Using low sulphur bunkers: managing claims | Philip Roche
- The regulatory and enforcement environment: ensuring compliance | Utsav Mathur
Please contact us here if you have any queries.